Wednesday, September 7, 2011

waiting sucks!

 So here I am in the 2ww (two week wait) 10 days past ovulation. I am a total pee on a stick aholic, So I have been taking HPT's everyday ( I can because I have 100 hpt's)
This is our first cycle after the miscarriage, and our first cycle of "trying"
I am not sure what will come of it, but I know I don't really feel like it's going to happen, BUT yet I just can not stop myself from taking tests.


I have been praying for our rainbow, and I know in time we will get it. Lately I have saw the most beautiful one back on September 23rd, a few days before Ovulation happened, So I remain clam and took it as a sign, but like I said I don't have a good feeling since timing of intercourse was not well timed. We did it late Thursday night, and Ovulation supposedly happened on Sunday.. I guess only a few more days of waiting, and I should get my answer by the 10th when the dreaded AF arrives or not.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment