Saturday, September 17, 2011

temping... why even try??

I think Murphy is trying to tell me not to temp. Everything has just not been working out for me!!
I got my BBT and tried to start using it. Well the first night my Son decided that the time that I wanted to temp was going to mess with his sleep, so he work up about 30 mins before I was going to temp, so I couldn't do it that night
Then the next night I set my alarm for 430 since that's when it's going to work for me, BUT my phone stopped working.. I ended up waking up about an hour before hand and just took my temp then,  So Now I will be temping at 3 instead of 430 when I would be getting up, OK no biggie.. But since the lights are off and I can't see I go to rely on the memory setting that it has to look at what my temp was later... Ok so I mark that down on my chart. Next morning do the same thing, ONLY to realize that my temps two days in a row were the same... I thought it was odd, but it happened the last time we ttc'd, well Go the 3rd day, same temp yet again, So I check my Thermometer only to realize the feature is not working!! The whole reason I got that one is not working!! and now I am 3 days wasted!!
SO then I said well I guess I will just have to look at it then and write it down when I take it, so the next night I go to do that.. BUT yet again My son has other idea's.. although he had a reason, He was sick and woke up every half hour.. yeah I am not kidding when I say that!! So no temping that night!!
go to last night. I go to sleep, my son is sleeping, and my alarm is set for 430 (since I can cross out my 3 am temps) But what happens?? I missed the alarm, but not because I didn't hear it, but because I had a dream that I already took my temp, wrote it down, and everything in this dream, so when my alarm went off in real life I thought it messed up and went off again.. so I turned it off and went back to sleep without REALLY temping.
So now I sit here and wonder if the outside cosmic world is trying to tell me something!!  Should I listen, or should keep trying,   see where that takes me, or even if I will get a temp that is anywhere remotely correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment