Friday, October 7, 2011

OMG.. What did I do.. LOL

We had said we were going to start in Sep. to get pregnant, but we decided that last month would be ok, SOO  we started ttc last month instead, but since we missed our "good" days last month we hit right on this month!! we are pregnant again!! What did we do?!?! AHHH Alex will be 18 months old  and Miguel 4, when this little one is born.

I just can't believe it. It seems so unreal to me. It's still real early and  since we had the miscarriage in June we are going to wait as long as we can, although I am just not so sure how long that will be.

I am was only 10 days past Ovulation, so early to find out, but since I only have a 26 day cycle, I was already 2 days late when I found out.

I just found out yesterday, and my tests are still light, So I am still waiting for the hormone to double and my tests to get darker.

Here is a pic of the one from last night.. Good news, they had gotten darker from the test I took in the Morning!



If you are a friend on Facebook, you have to keep it quite!!

1 comment: