Tuesday, June 7, 2011

first day of pre-school activities

So I decided to home school Miguel, so I went to the home school book sale with my friend and got materials and a preschool curriculum to help assist me.. I spent $8 that day, and got all the books that I would need for pre-school.
I still need to go get supplies, like poster board, construction paper, glue, scissors, well that sort of stuff.

I started off today with something small that would get Miguel's attention into colors. He knows them, but can't remember the names when asked.

We cut out ice cream cones from construction paper and pasted RED  Ice cream we cut on the cone. I then asked him to find a few red items around the house and after he found a few red toys we sprinkled red glitter on his ice cream. He had a blast making his ice cream cone.. Tomorrow we will continue with Red but we will be making something to do with Apples.

I am still trying to find the groove of things.. So just as I go I will be following my curriculum and then tweak things as I go along to fit with our needs.. I will also be starting with the alphabet tomorrow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment