Wednesday, June 8, 2011

secrets!! hush hush

Oscar and I have been talking... while these are not official plans, just merely plans set out on the table as of now.
BUT, We have been talking about TTC #3 come September. 

Our thoughts behind this, is that having a baby due in the summer time would be the best timing for us birthday wise (for the baby and for us financially each year). While we have also thought about ttc next September, we are leaning towards having them closer than we had Miguel and Alex. The plan would be only to try for the months that would give us that summer baby.. Sep, Oct, & Nov.. so if it doesn't happen this year we will be waiting for our next chance, although I don't think that we will try next year, we just may be waiting for the year after that.

If I would have known that having a 3 year old is a lot harder than having a 2 year old, I would have push Oscar to TTC sooner than we did.
I would much rather have had a new baby and a 2 year old than having a new baby and a 3 year old.

But those are our unofficial plans that are in the works.

So for now I have to get my cycles on track since they have been off since having Alex. I have been following them closely for a few months, each cycle has been 25 days with a late ovulation. So I will be heading to the dr to get her to help regulate them.. woo whoo for #3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment