Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Good" news = sad

whoever knew that there was ever "good" news that could make someone so sad.
I got a phone call yesterday from my Dr's nurse with the results from my last batch of blood work.  She said "good news, your levels are at 3.5, so a normal reading. You won't need to get anymore blood work done"
 I was thinking, Really you call that good news? But I guess it's all over now and I can finally move on. Wait for the bleeding to stop, and wait for good ole AF so we can try again.
I am starting to feel like that TTC will never come. The nuse said it could be anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks before I start bleeding, than after I stop Anywhere from 4 to 10 before AF could show. So, my thought of TTC in September may not be a realitiy, but more of a "dream".  I need to stay positive and keep praying that AF shows sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment