Friday, July 15, 2011

Still "pregnant"

I have been going through this whole Miscarrying process for over a month now. It is really getting on my nerves!
I was very upset, and devastated by it, but now I am just ready for it to be over with.
I never thought that I would ever want to see a pregnancy test turn negative before, and when this all started I didn't think I could handle seeing it negative. But with numbers going down then up and back down again I just want it to return to zero so we can move on.
I want to stop bleeding, and stop being reminded every time I go to the bathroom.

Pregnancy tests are confusing the hell out of me. Usually when your hcg is low the line is light, but it seems as my level decreased the line gets a little darker. They line is still faint on the test, but each one is a little darker than the next.

I have my next blood draw on Monday, I am really hoping by then they can officially say that I am not pregnant anymore. I just need to move on, get a period and start TTC in September.. then pray that it does not happen again.

2 comments:

  1. Have you considered a D&C? That may help with the process. I'm SOOO sorry for your loss :( If you need someone to talk to, I have open ears :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep asking my Dr for an ultrasound to see if there is still tissue left, she keeps telling me that one is not necessary because my numbers are low... BUT if my numbers were going to get to zero why am I still bleeding? why are the HPT's still BFP?

    ReplyDelete