Saturday, July 30, 2011

I am really needing to move on

I just feel like I am stuck going no where. I haven't really felt happy since this whole thing happened. My mom keeps pushing me to take antidepressants or something, but If I do, I can't and will not get pregnant on them!  and Getting pregnant is my issue.
I want to move forward, and right now I feel like I can't unless I see two line on that test.. but at the same time I understand I need to be happy for what I have. I have two healthy and handsome little boys. They are my world, but until I am happy I feel like they are not really getting their mommy.
This year has been nothing but depression for me. I felt great for what maybe 2 months before this happened again. My mom told me the other day she missed my smile. I miss it too!
I want to get away, but without extra money to do so, I am stuck in my rut. 
I am closing out my Facebook account for  a little bit, to see if that helps. I am always on the pregnancy websites, and I know that is not helping me at all.
I will be back on at some point, but for now I will be hiding my computer and trying my best to find things to do with my boys

No comments:

Post a Comment